Thursday, April 20, 2017

25 Weeks


How far along? 25 weeks exactly
Total Weight Gain: post stomach bug- down to 8 lbs. gained total
Maternity Clothes: Yep and my leggings are starting to tighten.  I did invest in two pairs of shorts to carry me through summer, but I'm thinking at this rate, I may just have to go pantless and not leave the house or just lay on the floor to get some relief from the heat.  
Best moment of this week: Well, let's be honest this week sucked, so let's go with last week.  I would have to say going to my in-laws for Easter and watching Remy hunt high and low all over the ranch for Easter eggs!  
Miss Anything? Turning over without pain or walking without feeling winded.  It has begun and we're not even at the 30 week mark!!! 
Movement: I'm pretty sure with this stomach bug this past week, this kid has had no sleep.  I'm sure my rumbling belly and other "stuff" had him up at all hours of the night, so ya, lots of movement!  As I'm typing this he's doing gymnastics in there.
Anything making you queasy or sick? LOL from pregnancy no, but had you asked me this on Monday- *barf* everything
Gender: Boy 
Symptoms: Holy braxton hicks batman, I'm cramping way more frequently than I thought I did with Remy.  I'll have to look back and see if that truly is the case.  I'm going to chalk it up to teaching preschool and sitting down well, never.  I have, however, taken up the rolly chair in the classroom and I tend to wheel myself around the room now.  Bless my co-teacher.  
Belly button in or out? Well prior to my lil bout with the tummy bug earlier, I would say pretty much flat with a slight divot.  Now, it's back to my last post- half in, half out.  
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!  I'm feeling the itch to be done with school and I know my four-year-olds are too.  I'm ready for summer full-time and I'm happy to say, some things have been ironed out.  We've still got some unknowns, but for the most part, we're comfortable not knowing and that's taken time to arrive at that destination.  
Looking forward to: We're meeting some dear, dear friends of ours in Waco this weekend at Magnolia and anyone who knows me knows I have a small (huge) obsession with all things fixer upper.  It's not so much that I want to be Jo, it's that I want her to come and find me a house and fix it up just to my liking...in the middle of the country here...with chickens and goats...and a large porch so I can sit in my rocker on said porch and drink sweet tea.  Basically the quintessential southern dream.  I'm beside myself excited and I was praying so, so dearly this week that this bug didn't continue on because I wasn't going to miss my dear law school buddy and the silos. period.

A little snippet of Easter Weekend at the ranch: 



No comments:

Post a Comment