Wednesday, October 31, 2012

12 Weeks and The End of the First Trimester!



How far along? 12 weeks
Total weight gain: 1 lb...holding on for dear life!
Maternity clothes? nope, just unbuttoned jeans
Stretch marks? nope
Sleep: not as comfortable sleeping on my belly anymore, but training myself to sleep on my side is more difficult than anticipate...i see a body pillow in my near future
Best moment this week: getting past the first trimester! woo hoo!  now we're relatively safe to say we're in the safe zone (lots of safe there)

Miss Anything? fish!  fish and chips mmmm!!!
Movement: nothing yet, hoping in the next couple of weeks I'll get to experience the flutters! 
Food cravings: Still want fruit, but now also cheese mmm!
Anything making you queasy or sick: If I don't eat every hour I get way irritable and way nauseous!
Gender: ?

Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Feeling pretty good- a bit tired and bloated, but all in all, pretty good!
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: Had a roller coaster of emotions this week...watch out if I don't eat- it's not a pretty sight!
Looking forward to: Feeling some movement and going to our next doctor's appointment next week to hear the heartbeat again!

No comments:

Post a Comment